ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Back on the Treadmill

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back on the Treadmill

At the beginning of last year we bought a treadmill for the house and it was great for a while. I was getting on it twice a day morning and night everyday without fail, until one day around May that i took off and never seemed to be able to get back on. I managed to get back on the last few days and last night it actually began to feel good again, I was back up to my good walking speed and actually added an extra 10 minutes on the end. I am hoping to be able to keep going but it will only be in the evenings as the house is too busy in the mornings with getting the kids ready for school and myself ready for work as my wife normally sleeps in with her new job that keeps her out till 1am.

No comments: