ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Social Networking

Friday, December 12, 2008

Social Networking

To help with my Christmas shopping decisions I thought it might be an interesting idea to turn online to find a review site that could give me reviews from actual owners of the things I am looking for. A great new site that was launced recently is acobay which pupose is to bring people with like interest and products together. The site is fairly new and is still working through some of the growing pains but is pretty cool because you can go on and review the products you own and get connected with other people whom own the same items. You can browse different catagories of merchandise from cars, phones, camera's, computers and many other products. For my first stuff item I discussed our current van which is a Montana SV6, which we've had for about 3 years. It has been an extreamly reliable vehicle and has a comfortable ride. It is a little piggish on the gas tank but with the price of gas going down recently it doesn't seem so bad lately. If you would like to link to my stuff discussion check out the Montana Discussion that I left. Take the opportunity to sign up for your free account now and start letting your opinions be heard all around the world. It's a great way to start connecting to people that share the same interests as you do.

No comments: