ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: It's almost over

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's almost over

What an exciting day, I have to admit I am almost finished the dreaded Christmas shopping list. We got the last couple of things for the kids the other day and only have a few stocking things left to pick up, well maybe I exagerate there because we got these giant stockings at the dollarama the other day and it will take a bit extra to fill them up. I am getting really excited for Christmas this year, I can't wait to get the big day here and take a week with the kids.

1 comment:

Tina said...

i wish i had finished my christmas shopping yet lol.

by way on checking through my technorati it said i had a blog reaction coming from your place. on checking i see you have me on your blog list.

that is so nice of you. i had no idea thank you. I will add your site to my roll too. have a good weekend :)