ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Sharp Dressed Man

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sharp Dressed Man


With a new ownership coming into play at my work one of the first things that they have put into place is a more business orientated dress code. Over the last few years there has been a steady deteriation of our dress standards at work as we moved to a more business casual style. So as I began my search for new suits I found myself struggling with the off the rack retailers, nothing seemed to fit and it was difficult to get the service that I really wanted. All I really wanted was a Made to Measure Suit that would suit my style and fit the way I like it too. The MySuit Experience walked me through the discovery of what I found comfortable in a suit from the cut to the fabric. For me I prefer a single button suit jacket with pleated pant in a dark fabric with small pin stripes. Using a service like my suit allows you to make an appointment for fitting right over the internet and they provide a wide assortment of fabric, colors and styles to they can match up to whatever style suits you. They can provide your custom suit in as little as 2 weeks at fantastic prices ranging from $499+.

No comments: