ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Mommy I miss You!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mommy I miss You!


Well after a long afternoon with the kiddies I finally got them all off to bed. Mommy was at work and they are still getting used to her not being around every night at bed time. It's getting better for the most part and we are getting better on working together and building routine. Tonight Blake had a moment of realization that Mom really was gone, the first couple of nights that Carrie worked I would get him out of bed to go and get her, the other kids would be asleep and Jay would watch out for them. Tonight was the first night that Carrie took the van to work so we wouldn't have to go get her. When I was tucking Blake into bed tonight he asked if I would get him up to get Mom and I told him we wouldn't have to tonight he wasn't happy. He said we needed to go walk down and get the van so we could go back and pick her up. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BUDDY. It was dark, bedtime and on top of that raining so an hour walk to get the van wasn't in the cards. I got him settled after a while but he came out with a noose bleed and we had to deal with that get him all changed and back to bed. Well I went up to change over some laundry a few minutes ago and this is what I found at the top of his stairs. He's a cute little fellow, all tucked in bed now it's time for me to turn in for the night. :0) Vacation is over :0( but I did get the molding done in the bathroom.

No comments: