ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Vehicle shopping

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vehicle shopping

I have been considering getting a second vehical so we don't have to try and juggle all our activities with one van. With Back to school coming up soon it also means all the kids sports and dance will be starting soon too. My wife is planning on going back to work in the fall also which will make it more interesting than usual around here. I was looking into Ford Mustang Faqs, what better vehical to have than the Mustang one of the most storied vehicals in the automotive industry. The limited edition Mustang BlackJack really caught my eye but after I saw the price tag and discussed with my wife she brought me back to reality so I may have to re-think my shopping plans.

No comments: