ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: How to catch a man's attention

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How to catch a man's attention

Now from the males perspective I want to give you my thoughts on perfumes. That being said ladies I'm sure you've heard the saying the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and that can be very true but I have to say the men also have a strong focus on scent and to Talk Perfume for a minute you need to focus on the scnets that get most mens attention. For me there isn't one particular brand of perfume but basically anything with a food scent is intising to me, now I don't mean a strong scent but just the hint of strawberry, or vanilla will catch my attention and I know it is the same for most men. Forgo everything else and just give it a try sometime with your man friend and you will see what I'm talking about. If you want to get him nibbling at you give him the smell he will relate too, chances are he doesn't think about eating flowers too often now does he. Men are simple lead them to the troth and they will drink it up.

No comments: