ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Good Morning Everyone!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Morning Everyone!

Know I'm missing you all very much, not being able to tuck you all in and kiss you good night (you especially Bear) is not much fun for me. I hope you are all having a good time and know that I love you all very much. I am looking forward to coming home tommorrow night and can't wait to see you all!

Today I will make you work harder for your surprise.

I'm a dark place that only sees light when you open me.
Normally you do this every morning and if you do your chores every night too.
There are lot's of different colors in me
Sometimes my friends get lost in the dryer but eventually most of them match up eventually if Breigh doesn't eat them first that is LOL.

If you figured out my riddle go check where you think it would be and see what I left hiding for you, look hard I hid them good.

Love you lot's

DAD
XOXO

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You have them stumped on this one...they are finally in their rooms looking but by the sounds of things still have no idea...