ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Full Moon

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Full Moon

I got quite a surprise the other night, now our oldest son tends to sleep walk sometimes so it's not surprising for him to get up in the night but the circumstances I found him in the other night were a bit much. I heard him come downstairs, which means he walked by 1 bathroom. He turned on every light along the way and I heard him in the bathroom. I heard the distinct sound of doing number 1 but it sounded a bit off I figured I better check and when I opened the door there he was, he stripped off his drawers so I got the full moon, he opened the shower door and did his business in the shower. I asked him what he was doing and he looked around and said what is it a crime to have a pee, well no I said but if your having it in my shower I don't think it's that great. He looked at me with that are you crazy look and went on about finishing his business...we all had a great laugh in the morning.
Visit My Perspective

No comments: