ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: School coming to an end....

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

School coming to an end....

In just a few weeks my children will be finished school and starting their summer vacation. Our oldest son will be going into Junior High in September and I am left with thinking of how fast the years have gone by. Then I panic wondering where am I going to find money to put my children through College. I know we will do what needs to be done to put them through and further their education and with the many College Scholarships out there hopefully they will help. Is your son or daughter ready for college? Find money for College, check out Scholarships.com for free College Scholarship Search and Financial Aid Resource.

No comments: