ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Field Trip Fun

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Field Trip Fun


I got to take a day off of work last week to enjoy a special day with my daughter. Every year at the end of the school year her class does a field trip, and I am very lucky to have been allowed to go again this year. We got to visit many locations within a couple of hour radius. We visited a beautiful beach, a fish hatchery, a turn of the century church and of course we went to a special restaurant as well. It was a really fun day even if it lasted until 8pm. She was very happy to have me along as the only DAD that took the time to join the trip.

1 comment:

Super Mom | Maternity Belly Bands said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.