ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Fast Football stats directly to my inbox

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fast Football stats directly to my inbox

After finishing 2nd in my football fantasy league the last couple of years I decided it was time to make the move so I could be collecting the big prize at the end of the season. With my busy life it's hard to stay on top of all the news and updates from the NFL so I needed to bring in the big guns.
WaiverWire is a cool service that delivers all the latest news and updates to my email inbox so I don't have to spend my time scouring the news wire. It's so cool to have up to date stats and news alerts to help me make the adjustments to be a winner. For the investment of only 9.99 for the entire season I get injury updates and player news as soon as the news is released. Waiver Wire also provides me with in-depth stats and analysis of all the players and teams so I can make wiser decisions without spending all my time analysing the stats myself. I really hate to admit that I can use the help working out my fantasy picks but it really gives me the edge in the competition. I can't wait for the new season to get started so I can start putting all this information to use.

Post?slot_id=42038&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: