ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Weekend Ahead

Saturday, August 25, 2007

The Weekend Ahead

Well it's the start of vacation, this weekend we have my Wife's parents and sister over for a visit. I am getting ready to start some more renovation projects... on tap I have to change some electrical plugs over in our new kitchen, weather permitting I will be emptying our garage and paint the floor and I heard I might be moving the washer and dryer to a new location in the house. If I do a good job and get all my work done I think I am allowed to watch the Nascar race tonight from Bristol. This is one of my favorite races of the year, it's under the lights, short-track racing and is usually good for some excitement. Here's to a good day...wish me luck.

No comments: