ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Renovation Heaven

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Renovation Heaven

Well I have been very busy so far on vacation...the big success project yesterday was I got to put my tool corner back together in the garage and we painted the living room...of course as we are painting the living room I change out the old plugs to finish off the room. It may sound silly enough to be changing out the plugs but they are all rainbow plugs that have been painted over for years and years so it was faster and really not expensive to replace them. I really enjoy all the little projects my Carebear gives me to keep me busy. Anyway we are taking today off to head off to Inverness beach...much anticipation as we here the beach there is superb so I will have to let you all know what it was like.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I was given a "BLOGGING STAR" from Tammy at Mom Knows Everything and now I am giving one to you. A great start on your blog.
come by my blog and copy/paste your star and add it to your blog.
Happy posting!