ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Caught up on the walking dead

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Caught up on the walking dead

Well my son has been going on about "the walking dead" show for weeks waiting for the new season to begin. I really haven't watched any of the episodes so I had a vague curiosity on what the show would be like. I pictured a bad campy version of zombies chasing people. Well there was a marathon on this weekend covering the entire series all 2 seasons so we started watching and we all got hooked. We couldn't stop, my wife and I had a hard time leaving to go to work etc. It's a good thing we have dvr so we could record the shows and watch them later. The hard thing is now the marathon is over and we are finding ourselves struggling with only 1 new episode every week. The show really has a great story and is not as "B" rated as you might expect.

No comments: