ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Mouse Problem

Monday, July 12, 2010

Mouse Problem

It was a funny experience, well not so funny but anyway about a week ago it was late and night and the house was quite and dark. I was moving from the family room up to bed after a movie. When I walked through the kitchen, again it was dark, I thought I saw something dart accross the floor. I convinced myself it was nothing and went to bed. A few days later I was in the kitchen sitting on the laptop when I heard a scurrying and rustling from the wall. Sure enough we had a mouse in the house, we went for traps and set them up but in the mean time the little bugger chewed through the phone line. One night while watching a moving in the living room we heard the trap go off. We thought that was the end but to be sure left the extra trap out, the p.butter when missing off the other trap so I knew there was another one too. Within a couple of days he was caught to so hopefully that is the end. I haven't seen any other evidence around so hoping this weekend with us being away if there is anymore they will feel comfortable enough to sneak out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you caught both of them. Hopefully that was the last of them. They tend to travel in packs. What kind of trap did you use? Every trap I use seems to leave a mess to clean up. I found this one recently that traps the mouse and doesn't leave a mess. http://www.victorpest.com/store/rodent-control/m265#desc