ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Storm!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Storm!

We had a tropical storm hit our area last night/this morning, Noal packed winds up to 140kmh and we thought we escaped any major damage but to my surprise when I looked out Jay's window into the back yard this morning I noticed a section of the fence was knocked down.
I thought well that's not so bad ...Than Jay said someone stole our trampoline!.\
The realization of what happened hit me and from the angle I was at I couldn't see where it went. I rushed outside and was relieved to see that it hadn't gone far and didn't do any damage. You can see how close it was to the neigbors truck and another 10' it would of hit their motorhome. Very lucky for sure, Jay and Carrie gave me an hand and we took the trampoline apart and put it in the basement for the winter. The winds were still at full strength so it wasn't easy to take apart.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Great fun wasn't it...LOL Jay and I managed to find some humor in the situation by jumping on the trampoline to hold it down...

I have something for you...on my blog that is LOL

cs

Carrie said...

tag you're it...come by for the rules...
carebear